This is the basic frontend output class through which all output to the public is generated. This class handles the determination of what view the user requested and what information to send.
Located in /UNL/UCBCN/Frontend.php (line 32)
UNL_UCBCN | --UNL_UCBCN_Frontend
|UNL_UCBCN_Frontend_Search||Container for search results for the frontend.|
Calendar UNL_UCBCN_Calendar Object
- UNL_UCBCN_Frontend_Search::$calendar : Calendar we are searching
Day to show events for
Specific eventdatetime_id (if used)
format of view
URI to the management interface UNL_UCBCN_Manager
Month the user is viewing.
Main content of the page sent to the client.
- UNL_UCBCN_Frontend_Search::$output : Listing of matching events or error.
Right column (usually the month widget)
Unique body ID
URI to the management frontend
Format of URI's querystring|rest
View to be displayed
Year the user is viewing.
Constructor for the frontend.
- array $options: Associative array of options for the frontend.
- UNL_UCBCN_Frontend_Search::__construct() : Constructs this search output.
This function checks if a calendar has events on the day requested.
- string $epoch: Unix epoch of the day to check.
- UNL_UCBCN_Calendar $calendar: The calendar to check.
This function converts a string stored in the database to html output.
& becomes & etc.
- string $t: Normally a varchar string from the database.
This function attempts to determine the view parameters for the frontend output.
- string $method: The HTTP method to use for determining views-GET | POST
When the image view is set, the image for a given event will be displayed to the end user. $_GET['id'] must be set to the event.id which has the image.
Returns a formatted URL.
- array $values: Associative array of the values to add to the URL
- bool $encode: If true and format is querystring, ampersands will be &
Get's a uniqe key for this object for reference in cache.
Gets the calendar id from a shortname.
- string $shortname: The value for the shortname field in the calendar table.
Get a list of calendars with a given status
- string $status: The value of the status in the calendar table
Returns a calendar shortname for the calendar with the given ID.
- int $id: Calendar ID within the database.
Gets the specified event instance.
- int $id: The id of the event instance to get.
- UNL_UCBCN_Calendar $calendar: The calendar to get the event for.
Get a list of event types
This function is called before the run() function to handle any details prior to populating the data in the object, and sends output headers.
- bool $cache_hit: if data is already cached or not.
This function is for reformmating URL address. IE, you have the url to the object, but simply want to change the format to ics etc.
- string $url: Url of the form http://
- array $values: Associative array of values to apply. format
Runs/builds the frontend object with the display parameters set.
This function will populate all of the output and member variables with the data for the current view.
- UNL_UCBCN_Frontend_Search::run() : Runs the query on the database from the calendar, currently supports two types of searches - textual or date and time hinted by passing a string supported by the strtotime() function.
Sets and/or returns the uri format.
- string $set: optional string, pass it to set the uriFormat, don't pass it to retrieve.
Documentation generated on Wed, 12 Aug 2009 13:00:47 -0500 by phpDocumentor 1.4.2